5 Days to Jeff's English RFA Book Club - Sustainability in Japan

おはようございます。

今日のカウントダウンは私好きな日本です。

==============================
5 Days to Jeff's English RFA Book Club
==============================

Good morning!

There is one thing I really like about Japan is that Japanese people truly care about their environment.

I bought a pack of pea shoots the other day.

I was very impressed there was an instruction on the package explaining how to grow the pea shoots at home with its roots, which are usually not cooked and thrown away.

I am very curious how that works so I started to grow my own pea shoots.

A pack of pea shoots sold at a super market in Japan.
There is an instruction of how to grow pea shoots at home.
Awesome Japan!

I am looking forward to eating the pea shoots I grow!

Have you grown your own vegetable at home?

Jeff


------------------------------------------------------------------
There are still few seats available at my RFA book club.
My RFA Book Club Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/608999805894892/

Comments

Popular Posts