書評・レビュー・「7つの習慣」-「効率」てなんですか?

おはようございます。
ジェフです。
7つの習慣に入る前に、効率にいてを考えましょう。

P52~54
What is effectiveness? 
Dr. Covey defines effectiveness as the result of P/PC balance.

P stands for Production. In his example, P is like the golden egg.
PC stands for Production Capacity. In his example, PC is like the goose which laid golden eggs.

The story in the book goes like:
---------------
The farmer who owns the goose which can lay golden egg wanted to get more golden eggs.
He thought he could get endless golden eggs by killing the goose but he was wrong.
---------------

Killing the goose (product capacity) also kills the source of golden eggs (production).
This story is so well told and has so much meaning that I cannot help to point it out.
What is your Production Capacity?
What is your Production?

Take me, for example, I like to try new things and I always aim to get the result in the shortest time possible.

However, I often times pushed myself too hard or I started too many projects at once. As a consequence, I could not achieve either one of the targets.

Is there a time that you want the Production so bad and so urgently and you hurt your Production Capacity without knowing it?

Please share let us know your ideas on this.
Have a nice day!
Jeff

*この文章は「ジェフの英語RFA読書会」の過去のフォロアップメッセージです。そのまま、記載させていただきます。

=========================
ジェフの英語RFA読書会イベント情報はこちら

4月の図書はDaniel H PinkのFree Agent Nationです。

2015年、RFA読書会で行動ダッシュしませんか!

Comments

Popular Posts