Studying Is Not An Easy Thing When You Are Not A Student

Well...I found it very hard to study as a full-time student when I am not a student. I have a lot of pressure to dace and deal with:

天啊,我覺得要當一個像全職的學生那樣唸書的人,但卻不是學生,真的是不簡單!我每天要面對好多壓力。
  1. Financial Pressure
    Being a full time "studier", not a student, means that I am not employed. Therefore, I have no income. It is very stressful to look my DC is slipping away.....Imagine that....isn't that scary?
  2. Family Pressure
    As a man of 23, I really cannot come up with any justified reason to persuade my parents why I am not working now, or even trying to get a job. Oh, well......I am truly sorry...My lovely mommy and daddy.
  3. Social Pressure
    I don't think you will need me to tell you how does it feel to be unemployed while being 23. And how the other people see me....uh.....They think I am crazy, I guess.
  1. 經濟壓力
    在我全職地唸書時,我是沒有收入的。每天看著存款一點一點流逝,真的不是一件好過的事。
  2. 家庭壓力
    身為一位23歲的成年人,我實在是找不到什麼正當的理由去跟我爹娘說,為什麼我現在不工作也不找工作。我親愛的兩親,我真是對你們不起。
  3. 社會壓力
    我想你應該不用我來解釋這點吧,你應該不用我來告訴你一位23歲的青年在沒有工作時是會被怎樣看待的吧?
While dealing all these shitty things, I still decide to be unemployed until July. Why is that? Oh well, because I wanna take my time and do the things I really wanna do. I am going to Japan on 5/21 for two months to learn more about Japan and the language there.

但在面臨這些壓力時,我依然是決定繼續維持著無就業狀態,因為我五月二十一要去日本唸兩個月的日文,還有深層造訪日本文化。

After watching Atsuhime, a Japanese drama, I am even more sure about my decision. Atsuhime said something like "my heart is mine. I am not letting anyone or any rule to influence it." I guess that is how I feel now.

在看篤姬時,我更確定了我的想法。

篤姬說過類似這樣的話:
我的心是我的東西,我是不會讓任何人或任何其他的規則來左右我的心。

我想這就是我現在的心情。

Ps, Don't think it is easy to study. I spend 8 hours studying Japanese....everyday....Oh..that ain't easy.

Ps,不要覺得唸書很容易阿。我一天唸八小時的日文,天啊!!!!!

Comments

  1. I cannot imagine to study after I finish school. It should be hard...don't feel too much pressure. You need to relax sometime.
    We gotta have fun in Japan ne! I'm looking forward to 2 months with you.:) It will be my last long vacation before I have a job. See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your mark here......

Popular Posts