The Strongest Power in Most Fragile Body / 最脆弱的身體裡有最強的力量

The Strongest Power in the Most Easily Hurt Body / 最脆弱的身體裡有最強的力量

My sister brought her new-born baby to visit daddy and mommy last night. The little baby is so tiny! He is only a month old! His body is not....solid....I mean his body is like water. If you don't support his head while holding him in your arm, his head will fall back!

我姊姊在昨晚帶了她的新生寶寶來看我爸爸還有媽媽。

那個小孩,真的是很小一個耶!!!他只有一個月大。他的身體很.....不固定...我的意思是他的身體好像水喔,如果我在抱他時沒有扶住他的頭的話,他的頭就會整個往後倒!

It was my first time to hold a little baby like this in my arm. It was my first time to feed a baby milk. And it is my first time to be an uncle, too.

這是我第一次抱著這麼小的小寶貝,這也是我第一次餵小寶貝喝牛奶,這也是我第一次當舅舅。

He is so tiny. He looks so.....easy to get hurt...... He looks so not strong. But he tries so hard to adopt himself to this new world. He tries his best to learn how to control his hands and legs. He just keeps moving around. He also love to test his voice by crying out loud. I guess he is just afraid of that others cannot hear him.

小寶貝是如此的小,他看起來.......真的好容易就會受傷的樣子,他看起來非常的不強壯。
但是他卻是努力的適應這個他初來到的新世界,他努力的學習如何控制自己的小手還有小腳,他一直動來動去。 他也很喜歡測試自己的聲音....用哭的。 我在想,他也許只是怕其他人聽不到他吧。

In him, I see the most strong power!

在這樣的小寶貝中,我看見了最強壯的力量!

Comments

  1. WOW!恭喜你們全家啦!
    你做舅舅哩!
    哈! 祝福你日文學習愉快~
    上次electiona沒機會多聊~
    下回見!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I know! You are so busy! But I enjoyed singing in Karaoke with you! :) You are so fun!

    We should do that more! But....during the daytime, I think. Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your mark here......

Popular Posts