I got three part-time jobs now!

2007/11/01

Sometimes, I am amazed by what I can do....I have three jobs now.....
I work at the international office on campus, babysit two American kids, and tutor elementary school students English.......

I love the kids I babysit. But they are really naughty, sometimes.....They get bored with one thing in 15 minutes, so I have to come up with new things to attract their attention. Of course....I have to lead them to learn something at the same time.

I made a playing set of "peach boy." (Peach boy is a Japanese fairy tale.) I let Nana, the older sister, to play the role of dog. And I was the peach boy. I couldn't believe I came up with this idea. I made her believe that Peach Boy needed to go to the market to buy vegetables and made her remember how to spell celery, apple and so forth. That day was fun.

It is not easy to get kids to learn new things unless they are interested in that. The most important thing is to make up a educational game for them to play....well.....but sometimes they don't buy the game.

Comments

Popular Posts