After watching Korean Movie "Sunflower"

2007/11/10

I hate but also love the feeling of watching a sad movie. A sad movie makes me think so much.....but it also makes me cannot stay clam for days. Each time the scenes of the movie flashed in my mind, I cannot help feeling sad. I think I am a weirdo...........

"Sunflower" is a typical Korean movie. Why I say it is a "typical" Korean movie? Simply because most of the Korean movies are sad. It is not just sad that you feel bad when you done watching it. It is that kind of sad that you will kill yourself and hold your breath when you think of the scenes of the movie. I personally call it a "torturing yourself movie."These type of movies usually are really good and famous, but it kills you when you done watching it. Gosh...I cannot stop myself......I am writing this reflection of this movie with the theme song now.........I am currently torturing myself mentally..........

It is a great movie, I would say. You will learn a lot from it. I was so amazed by the main guy for holding his anger for this long. But wouldn't he just stay with his sister? Maybe he had too much anger inside his heart...........I like to think these kind of questions without being able to be solved.


....................................................

Comments

  1. It's surprising to meet you in Bistro. I haven't seen you for a long time. You have a little bit change. Hmm...kind of strong or I can say "MAN". Hahaha...Have a good life! I'm Janet.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's surprising to meet you in Bistro. I haven't seen you for a long time. You have a little bit change. Hmm...kind of strong or I can say "MAN". Hahaha...Have a good life! I'm Janet.^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your mark here......

Popular Posts