Rachel is leaving..........





2006.06.12

Tonight, Louise and I held a small chic chat party for Rachel. Tonight would be the last night for Rachel in Taiwan. It is so sad, every semster I met a lot of great friends from our sister school outside Taiwan, once after growing attached to them, departure came. However, I believe we will meet each other again someday somehow.

Alyssa......I miss you a lot. Keith....I miss a lot. Carol and Meili at UWRF, I miss you two so much. Tristan and Cassidy and Lauren.....I miss everyone of you. Hope you all doing well. Lizzy, of course, I miss you a lot. Erin.....I will be missing you when you go back to SVSU. Anna and Jors......I love you two. Kachyia and Chy.....luv you two, too. I miss all of the exchange students
,attending SHU before, I know. Luv you all.

Comments

  1. Jeff... I am so happy that you are here with us now... thank you for being such a wonderful friend. Love, Kachyia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your mark here......

Popular Posts