My head is going to explode~!!!!

After intensive TOEFL samplers testing.....I still cannot get a apparent improvement. I feel a pain crossing from my back head into forehead...........

I decided to leave the library for a while. I went to Pyi-Tang, a lake in Xing-Dien. I sat there alone watching the wave and reflections of buildings on the surface of the lake.

I saw many young lovers hugging tight and kissing~ I saw old lovers walking hand in hand. I cannot explain......I feel better. It is as if someone's happiness can makes me feel happy....well....I have no idea, I cannot explain why.......

And I kept listening to Natalie Imbruglia to relax myself.................I think her voice is a kind of charm, spell or magic, whatever you want to call it. I feel everything is turning good. I kept listening to Natalie until my head didn't hurt. It's very.......magical......I feel better after a while.

Of course, I went to the library in the end......hahaha....TOEFL is only 2 days away.

No matter if I pass it or not, I will be happy. I know I tried. And I love every single one of my friends who support me during these days........

I love you all.

ps, I will attach one song of Natalie to let you feel her magic.......hehehe, enjoy it.

Comments

Popular Posts