Working Holiday in Japan - Re-entry Permit

I went to Tokyo Immigrant Bureau to get my re-entry permit for my working holiday visa. For those who are in working holiday visa, don't forget to get the permit before you leave Japan if you want to keep your working holiday visa. Without getting re-entry permit, your working holiday visa expires when you leave Japan.
The process is relatively easy.
You will need following documents with you when you apply for re-entry permit:
1. Passport (of course, this is where the permit will be granted.)
2. Your foreigner ID
3. Re-entry application form
4. Revenue stamp form (And you can get the revenue stamp at fami-mart at first floor. 3,000 yen for one time only re-entry, 6,000 yen for multiple time re-entries. )
Make sure the amount of revenue stamps you are going to buy. They are not refundable!!!! I made a stupid mistake. I bought 6,000 yen revenue stamp while applying for one time only re-entry permit......tears..... I will save the extra revenue stamp for next time.......
Sent From My Android

Comments

Popular Posts