2012 New Year Resolution

Looking back to 2011 and trying to review the 2011 New Year Resolution and realizing that I didn't make any New Year Resolution for my 2011. (No!!) 2011 had been a very busy also dramatic year for me. It was my 2nd year at work. I was in charge of many big projects. But the earthquake in Japan happened out of the blue in March. And I had thought a lot about me and my girlfriend in Japan and decided to move to Japan to start a new life with my girlfriend so we can take care of each other no matter what happens in the future. I was even too busy to make my 2011 New Year Resolution. **tears**

I will make my 2012 New Year Resolution and live it up from now on!

Japanese New Year in Kagoshima
  1. Keep my weight between 60~63 KG. 
    • Keep on jogging a least 4 times a week.
    • Intensive muscle workouts, 2 times a week.
    • No carbon dioxide food and sugar after 20:00, except for Friday.
  2. Read 36 books.
    • Averagely 3 books per month.
    • Three books each month in different categories to expend my reading experience.
    • Post reading reflection on my blog.
  3. Passing JLPT Level 1 in July.
    • Two 1-hour Japanese lessons a week.
  4. Others
    • Avoid working overtime. Set Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays as my no-work-overtime days.
    • Go to bed at 23:20 every night.
  5. Travel in Korea
    • I have been thinking about visiting Korea for a long time. But I never had the chance. I am aiming to visit Korea sometimes between August to October in 2012.
These are my New Year Resolution for 2012! Hopefully I can achieve them all!
Good morning Tokyo. We will share 2012 together!


Here I come, 2012! Let's have fun!


Comments

Popular Posts