Remarkable Things in 2010

Well, to improve my memorization is always something I am working on. Because I always forget about things happened in the past. Well, in order to remember my 2010 better, I would like to put down some remarkable things happened in the world in 2010 in my blog. In this way, I think I can recall 2010 better even after couple years later.....maybe...:P


1. North Korea bombed South Korea (This should be very hard to forget as I am in Asia. I can feel the tension.)
2. Taiwan Flora Expo Started (Well....I had been there three times!)
3. The release of iPad and iPhone 4. (Apple actually had changed people's life!)
4. Japan prime minister had changed to Naoto Kan. (Well, I am not very familiar with Japanese governing system. But it seems like they change their minister very very often.)
5. Miner rescue in Chile. (That was really really touching! If you don't know this, I mean if you are reading this blog in 2020 or something, go GOOGLE "Miner Rescue in Chile." I believe you will find a lot of inspiring information and stories. I hope Google still exist in 2020. :P)

These should be enough. What are the most remarkable things in 2010 to you?
Mind sharing them?

Comments

Popular Posts