My New adventure has begun! / 新的冒險,開始!

2007.08.12 was my last day in Minnesota.

2007.08.12是我在Minnesota 的最後一天。

(My dear friends who came to the airport to bid a farewell to me. 來送機的親愛朋友們)
I had been in the States for about 362 days and 4 hours. I have learned a lot from this journey. I made a lot of friends. I have expanded my horizon. I have seen further!

我在美國生活了約362天又4小時,在這段日子,我學到了好多,我遇到了好多人,我拓廣了我的視野,我看見了更遠的地方。

Thanks to all the people who participated in this journey so much for giving me this wonderful year!

謝謝我在這段旅程中遇到的每一個人,謝謝你們給了我這樣美好的回憶。

I started from MSP, the airport in Minnesota, to ORD, the one in Chicago, to LAX, the one in Los Angeles, and to Hong Kong and then Taiwan. I have no idea why I transfered so many times.....I guess the ticket is cheaper in this way. It took 28 hours to get to Taiwan from the USA.


(Cotton Candy-like cloud. 很像棉花糖的雲)

我從MSP開始飛,先到ORD,再到LAX,然後是香港,最後才是台灣。我也有點搞不清楚為什麼我要這樣飛來飛去的,我猜想這樣飛應該會比較便宜吧。這段旅程共花了我28個小時。

However, don't panic, if you are coming to Taiwan. The direct flight from the States to Taiwan is only 13~14 hours. It is not that bad.

不過你不要害怕,如果你要來台灣,你可以買直航票,只要13到14個小時就會到了喔。

During my flight, I saw a lot of beautiful things from the airplane. I saw a huge volcano in Japan, that was really awesome!

在飛機上的時候,我在天空中看到了好多漂亮的景色喔!我在飛過日本時看見了一個超級大的火山。

(On the top of Japan. 在日本的上方)

I am not that sad to leave the USA. I know that is not an ending. It is an another beginning. My new adventure has begun!


(Taiwan !!!台灣耶!!!)


在離開美國時,我並不難過,我知道這不是一個結束,這是另一個開始。我的新冒險現在正剛開始。


(I am home!!到家囉!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts