How to make a snow angel???!! / 要如何製作雪天使?

well.....on March 3rd.....I decided to make a snow angel before the snow melt.....

嗯,在2007年3月3號,我決定在雪溶化之前,來作一個雪天使。

Well.....how to make a snow angel......
嗯?雪天使?要怎要作呢?

1. stand on the snow ground
2.get yourself ready to fall on the ground
3.fall on the ground
4.move your legs and arms widely
5.get up
6.a snow angel is down.

1.站在雪中央
2.準備好往後倒
3.往後倒
4.盡力舞動你的手還有腳
5.起來
6.雪天使完成


At last, I wanna apologize about the video. I screamed like a crazy man in the video. I am sorry. Because it is too cold than I can stand.......I cannot even hold the snow to fight back as you can see. I forgot to wear gloves and boots............

最後,我要跟大家道歉,在影片之中,我鬼吼鬼叫的,跟個瘋子一樣,我真的很抱歉,可是當天真的太冷了,我連反擊的力量都沒有,因為我無法抓雪,我忘記帶我的手套還有穿我的靴子................



(Kia and Me making snow angels)


-->

Comments

Popular Posts