My New Year Resolution 2007

For some reason I think I should come up with some New Year Resolution......I think it is because I am in Boston with my good friend Keith.....and he just showed me a very touching and good resolutions.......

So I wanna come up the resolutions for myself, just for myself.

1. Love.
To spread my love. To love the people I loved more. To hug them and to hold them. I.c., I wanna hug my father so bad....I have not hugged him since I went to junior hight school......hehehe
And most important of all, to love myself more. I will never hurt myself again. I will never do things that will hurt me so bad.

2. Trust.
No matter how the past hurts, I have to move on. I have to trust people again. I will try to trust thoes poeple who are worthy being trusted.

3. Explore.
Do not be afraid to do things that I have not done yet. It sounds easy.....but most of the time, it is hard to do. hahaha.

4. Be Friendly To the whole world.
To live as I live in a world without strangers. Talk to strangers, help strangers and love strangers.

5. Learn to say "NO."
I was too nice to say no to friends when my friends ask me to do things I do not like. From now on, I listen to what my heart tells me. I will not do the things I don't wanna do.

6. Believe.
Come to the U.S.A to study abroad was a dream to me. Now it is a fact to me. I learn that everything can be achieved if you work hard. Well....practically speaking, maybe something is not achievable to me.....like to win the Power Balls (the lottery)........but....."choose" to believe in myself is one of the most beautiful things in the world.

7. Family.
I love you, Daddy, Mommy, My sister and my brother. I can see you when I close my eyes. I can feel you when I image your pictures in my mind. I can hear you.....when I dial the skype to you guys. I love you.

Jeff's resolutions 2007.

Comments

  1. 加油呀!!!好好的玩好好的唸書 享受生命吧~
    希望你的目標都能達成!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你很好....

    偷偷去國外
    欺負我不敢坐飛機就是ㄌ

    自己一個人還習慣嗎
    好久不見勒

    什麼時候回來啊
    快回來打保齡球啦


    我已經成為上班族了現在

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your mark here......

Popular Posts