I Recieved a Letter From Past Me!! / 過去の自分からの手紙届きました

Have you written a letter to future you?

It is kinda like a time capsule type of thing.

Few months ago, I have found a website call Future Me.

It is a free online service, which delivers your message from now to the future.

I wrote myself an email about 4 months ago. I soon forgot about it after I sent it out. Future Me delivered the email 2 days ago. I was very surprised when I received the email. For a moment, I felt I was connected with the past me.

A message from the past me from almost 4 months ago!

I suggest you to put down where you are and how you are feeling at the current moment so that a few months later when you receive the message you will be able to recall more detail about the moment when you write the letter.

Try it today at Future Me.

Comments

Popular Posts