Another Task to Accomplish!

Another Task to Accomplish!
又一個任務要去做啦!

There are only couples before I really get done with my national mandatory army service. I have learned a lot from this army journey. I have seen a lot. I have seen bad things and good things. One of the good thing is that Taiwan is not currently participating in any war, so that I don't have to literally kill anybody. And I'd never wanna do that.

再沒幾天我就要從我的軍旅生涯中役畢了!我在這段時間裡,學到了很多,我也看到了很多,有好有壞,還好台灣現在沒有任何的戰事,所以我不用真的拿槍去殺人,天啊!我絕對不想要殺人!

I am very happy to proceed to my next adventure. However, before I get into that, I have a great task to accomplish. The Japanese Language Proficiency Test!!!! I have to get the certificate of JLPT level 1 to get a job in Japan. The test in on 7/5. I have 100 days to prepare it. Oh, well.....let's see......it takes 900 hours study of Japanese, averagely, to take the level 1 test.....hm.....I have probably studied Japanese for 150 hours, as level 4. Ah! That means I have 900-150=750 hours study of Japanese to pass the JLPT. 750 divided by 100......that is 7.5!?!?!?!??! Oh....I have a very bad feeling about that......

非常高興地,我將可以前進到我的下一個冒險。可是,在我前進到下一個冒險前,我還有一個任務要完成!那就是!!!日本檢定考一級!!!如果我要在日本找工作的話,這可是一張很重要的證書!7/5就要考了,還有100天!天阿....平均來說,考一級要累積900小時來看......我的等級應該有4吧,所以是150小時,那900-150就是750啦,那750/100=7.5......我現在開始要一天唸7.5小時的日文?!?!糟糕.............

I don't think I can really literally study Japanese 7.5 hours every single day. So I should make a plan to study Japanese smartly. Oh, well....I am still working on that, though. I have been searching the experience of those people who had taken the test already on BBS. And I have ordered 4 books recommended by them. I wish they will work. I will make a plan once I got those 4 books.

我打死也不相信我自己會乖乖的唸7.5小時的書!所以我要來訂一個聰明的日文攻讀計畫!我現在還在想啦!不過我有上網看bbs的前人經驗談,我也買了4本他們推薦的書,只要我一拿到書,我就會訂一個聰明的日文攻讀計畫的!!!

By they way, there is one thing I'd really want to talk about. I, personally, think I am sick when it comes to buying books. I am a very self-disciplined person, especially, about money. I don't like to spend money on things I think that is not worthy. Well, I think everybody thinks the same way. But what is so different about me is that.....I think most of the things are not worth of buying. For example, food...I think food is something I'd spend the least money on. I always get pork rice, 50 centsUSD, NTD 15, in Keelung Temple Night Bizzare. Thank god I was born in this lovely and beautiful small island, Taiwan, full of cheap food.

順帶一提,我有一件事很想要跟大家說,那就是,我個人覺得我自己有病,尤其是買書的時候。
其實我是一位非常自我要求的人,尤其是在財務上,我非常不喜歡亂花錢,我只會花錢花在我覺得值得花的地方,大家都是這樣想的吧,我不一樣的是,我覺得大部分的東西都是不重要的!像是什麼呢?像是食物,我很不喜歡花錢在吃的上面,我在基隆廟口都吃15元滷肉飯而已!天啊!好險我出生在台灣!這一個美麗又可愛的小島上,都是便宜的食物啊!

But I spend tons of money on books! I love book shopping! Well.....I really think I am sick. I have so many books that I bought but I got no time to read them.

但我就是很愛買書!我真的有病!我買了一大堆書,也沒時間看......。

Come back to the topic. And I am also planning to study Japanese in Japan for a month. We will see how things go. A very good friend of mine is trying to work on that for me......I hope I can get the chance to live in Japan for a month to study Japanese! Oh, by the way, and I might get a sweet personal Japanese tutor! Oh yeah! Please, God! Let it work!

回到正題,我還打算到日本唸日文一個月,再看看吧。

現在我有一位好友正在幫我交涉,希望我可以得到前進日本一個月的機會啊!如果成功的話,我還會得到一個私人日文家教唷!!!嘿嘿嘿!天啊!

Comments

  1. hey, it looks very difficult task,but i think u can challenge it! add oil!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your mark here......

Popular Posts