Planed Out My Future on Paper

I wrote down a outline of my future blueprint on a paper in September some night while I was on duty. That was a boring night. No one had past my checking point, so I got nothing to do. And I was bored. Luckily, I anticipated that situation would happen, I brought a plain sheet of paper and a blue pen along with me.

I drew the outline of my future 6 years ahead in 2 hours. That was a pretty good exercise to do once in a while. I love doing it. I mean drawing my future on a sheet of paper. By doing that, I can "try" to anticipate where I am heading to and what could be in ahead of me.


(My Future - Blueprint)

I am a little behind my schedule now. I was supposed to make the decision of either going to Japan or to Latin-America for my internship after army service in late November. However, that is a tough call to me. I can only pick one place to go to, but I am so fascinated by both of them.




Ps,
What is funny is that I even planned to pick up a girl in 2013 on the back of this sheet of paper. What was I thinking in September???!?!?!? What kind of person would plan to pick up a girl in the future. And the future is 5 years later. I must be insane to write that down. And I totally don't remember any of that. Weird, uh?

Comments

Popular Posts