Japanese Mouthwash and Toothpaste

2008-02-16

Before you read this, I would like to tell you. This article is really boring. I wrote it out of my boredoom. I believe that you can feel how bored I was in this article.

DO NOT read this, if you are looking for useful information.

Ok.....everyone....."My Adventures and I" has become really weird this time. I am doing a blog about a product. Well, I have nothing to do with this product. I was simply too bored so I bought a new thing that I had never tried before.

Let me explain this first. The "product report" is right after this explanation.

I just graduated from my university in Taiwan last month. I am currently unemployed. Simply because that I cannot find a job. Well, please do not think I am a useless person. I cannot get a job is because I have to go to the military for a year before I actually start to work. That is the Taiwanese law, "all the male has the right/duty to serve the country." And my lovely Taiwanese government is so "efficient" that I am still not notified when I should join the military.

Moreover, I have heard that my cousin waited for 6 months before he actually went in the military. Man, can you believe in this? 6 months? What am I supposed to do in these 6 months? The company won't hire me, because I have not finished the military, yet. Why? A company won't hire someone who might be called by the Taiwanese government anytime. Once he is called, he has to leave for the army. No matter what project he is working on in the company, he has to leave. And Taiwanese government is not going to pay the damage.

So.......I am thinking....I might be unemployed for 6 months or longer.......what should I do.....so I have no idea....so I wrote this article. Hahahaha.

Ok, let's roll now.



One day not too long ago, I was doing my grocery shopping. And I realized out that I ran out of my mouthwash, so I went to the mouth care alley. I was trying to find the one that I used to use. But I couldn't find it. As I was wondering, the brand that I usually use is that popular? I found some interesting brands.

One of them was an Australian brand, Listerine. That is a really good brand. I used that a lot when I was in the States. But it is really spicy, too. I can feel it burns my tough every single time I use it. However, that sense of burning convinced me that my mouth was clean. Well, I do believe it does clean my mouth. And it feels like I use fire to clean my mouth. hahaha, Just kidding.

And I found the Japanese Mouthwash.

(These are the Japanese mouthwash and toothpaste.)

Because I was really bored. So I said to me, I was going to pick a really good mouthwash this time. I spent almost 10 minutes standing there just to compare the prices, contents and stuffs. (I was definitely crazy.) And the Japanese mouthwash caught my attention. Japanese brand products are really famous around the world. Although this is not an IT product. But I chose to put my trust in Japanese brand. So I got this one. And the other thing that is really appealing to me is that there is a free toothpaste attached to it. Hahahahaha.

Ok, here comes the amazing part. I broke the plastic cover, twisted the toothpaste jar, put some toothpaste on my toothbrush, and put the toothbrush with the Japanese toothpaste, and then, of course started brushing my teeth. I found out that the taste of the toothpaste is very different. I can only taste a very slight mint flavor. What is really taking my sense of tasting is there is a slight "special taste." I wish I knew more English words to describe this taste. It is really different. I really cannot say it now. Man! It is so unique. And I like it!

And I opened the mouthwash, and poured some to the jar.

!!!!!!

The mouthwash is clear! I have never seen a clear-colored mouthwash. It is either blue, green or orange. It is mostly blue. And I expected it to be blue when I bought it. As you can see the picture, you will assume that it is blue, right?

And I poured it to my mouth. Man!!! This is really cool. When I started gargling, most of the mouthwash turned in to foam. And it is really tender. I didn't feel a burn at all. But I still think it cleaned my teeth. Because when the foam was crossing my teeth, it felt like it also took the dirt between my teeth away. I like this mouthwash!

If you finish reading this, I would like to say thank you. This is that kind of article that has very low academic value, but you still finish reading it. Men, women, you are awesome!

Comments

  1. haha~
    I'm really awesome!
    I wish you can go to military soon!
    And find a awesome job later.
    All the best!
    Ennis :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....Maybe we'll be army together.....
    Since you came back,I had never come to your blog...It's so weird!!!!haha...

    ps.我是劉鍇瀛~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Day,
    I,ve search for those who read RICHDAD books, I saw that you already did and I Thank you for that.
    I would like invite you to read some of my posts about my current views..
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your mark here......

Popular Posts