A movie night in Keelung.

2008-01-20

A movie night in Keelung.

I watched "the Wordlord" last night with my brother-in-law, my brother, and my sister. It was a good movie to watch. But what amazed me is that watching movie in Keelung is much more enjoyable than watching movies in Taipei. It gets so crowded all the time in Taipei. And the seats in Taipei movie theaters are too small to sit on comfortably.

Watching movies in Keelung is more affordable and more comfortable. It takes only 980 NT to get four tickets and four drinks, two popcorns, and four lucky stick, a snack. And there will be much fewer crowd than in Taipei. Moreover, after movie, you can go to the Keelung night market to eat some local food. Especially, Keelung is well-known for its "Temple Night Market". Man! What a great plan.
I will watch movies in Keelung more! That is for sure!

Comments

Popular Posts