【極秘】ナンシー・デュアルテ著『スライドロジー』出版前読書会 / Super Private Reading Workshop of [Slide:ology] (Japanese Version Not Released YET!)

Yasuhiro Watanabe
One of the most talented RFA facilitators


I was very lucky to be invited to a private reading workshop of a book called Slide:ology, written by Nancy Durate. This book is translated to Japanese and is scheduled to be released in mid-December.

Slide:ology was first published in 2008. It was said that this book covers all the most fundamental elements to make a successful presentation: visual stimulus, layout designs, message planning and more.

It was also said it is a book that cannot be translated and sold in Japan. I was very excited to get a peak of the book before it is released!






Participants shared their reflections on notes.
The publisher will send these notes to books stores all over Japan!!

One of the tips that I really can take advantage of at work starting NOW:

What impressed me the most is the concept of simplicity. I know it is important to make my message simple so I can deliver it effectively. However, I have NEVER thought about what is simplicity.... According to Slide:ology, it your message cannot be delivered within 3 seconds to your audience, it is very likely your message is not simple enough.

Preorder Slide:ology Japanese Edition NOW at: slide:ology[スライドロジ―]―プレゼンテーション、ビジュアルの革新






Comments

Popular Posts