2011/8/24 Food shopping + foreigner ID application


2011/8/24 Food shopping + foreigner ID application

I went to ward hall yesterday for my foreigner ID application. The ward hall looked a bit old, the stairway is dimmingly yellow. The staff there is extremely nice. But they only speak Japanese....it must be very hard for all foreigners, who don't speak Japanese. There was a Chinese girl just came and applied for the visa as I did. Hope she can find her ideal job soon.
But I wonder what visa they are taking........
And I went grocery shopping. Um.....I have never seen these vegetables before.......um. I have no idea how I should cook them.......What about my Taiwanese Food Competition? I have a bad feeling about that.
And this is a Dori Gate (a gate indicating the range of the holy spirits) built between 2 buildings. Mizuki and I thought it was cool.

Comments

Popular Posts