Going to a movie......seeing "Cyborg She"

2008.10.05
The movie - "Cyborg She"


I am back home from the base on 10/3. I turned on my computer as it is the first time I do every time I am back home. I was browsing on the internet to see if there is any movie or drama that I can watch. Somehow, I saw Ayase Haruka's new movie trailer on Youtube.com. After seeing that, I just couldn't quit thinking about it. You guys should check this out.



I have not felt this strong intention of wanting seeing a movie after watching this trailer. I couldn't wait to watch it. But here comes the funny part. I always wonder why I am always "highly" interested in this kind of romantic movies. I am "supposed" to watch more thrilling movies or fighting movies. You know, like more "boyish" movie. Sometimes, I even wonder who lives in my mind. I just like romantic movies. I guess I am just a very different boy.

Anyway, because I don't dare to watch "Cyborg She" by myself. I invited my brother to go with me. He didn't really wanna watch it at first. I said he could invite his girlfriend, too. and I will pay for both of them. But I realized that I might be a fifth wheel. Therefore, I invited my mom as well. Ok, then....there are four of us......it should be ok now. It is just kind awkward for me to watch that movie by myself.

We hopped on the taxi and straight to the movie theater. I bought 4 tickets. I got in and sat down. I realized that there was only 1 audience besides us. Dang.......maybe I should've gone to movie by myself. And maybe I can make friend with that guy/girl. (I am not really sure if that is a boy or a girl. I guess that is a girl. It was too dark and I didn't wanna stare at her and make her feel uncomfortable.)

That movie was really good. At least, that is really good to me. I love it. It is so different than I thought. (I should not be talking about the content of that movie. You guys should find it out yourselves. It is a great movie!) Or maybe, my brain is just set differently than eveyone else. My brother said that it is ok. And my mom said the same thing. :( I didn't say a word in front of them. Somehow, I feel like if I talk too much about that movie. They will think I am a sisi, I am not sure if this is how you spell it. I meant a " girly boy."

Wow....my mind is so complicated. Does this make sense to you? Hahaha. Well, this blog is one of the weirdest ones, I would say.



And about that movie, I have a tought about it. I am not sure if any of you guys feel the same way. I think everyone is hoping somehow and someday there will be a guy/girl poping out from no where and save your life. It is not like literally saving you, like pulling you out of fire. But like, she fits you. And you just feel comfortable to be around her. I have always imagined that there will be a girl popping out someday and tell me that she is from the future. And she comes back to look for me. Some like that......

Comments

  1. Hi Sheng-Fu...sounds like a good movie man. I was wondering if there is anyway I can possibly get this movie with English subtitles?

    Into Romantic movies? Don't worry...I am into to them too. They are very touching and I feel like I can make good music out of them. ;)

    Have a wonderful time in the military. Be and stay safe.

    - Chue Shee Vang

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your mark here......

Popular Posts