Back to Shih Hsin University......



(SHU Library)


(Broadcasting Building. This building is where SHU develop Broadcasting Major students' potentials. ps, SHU is famous for its mass media education.)


(She-Wo Building. This building locates in the center of campus.


(Management Building. This building is the latest building. It looks like a entrepreneur headquarter, doesn't it? It is equipped with new and nice facilities. It is a must-see at SHU)

2007.10.17





It is really nice to be back to Shih Hsin University in Taiwan. I miss all the mountains here. And I also miss the wave of ocean of my hometown. I used to sit on the shore to relax when I am stressed. The smell and taste of ocean make me feel better.





I was planning to commute to SHU from Keelung this semester, since I don't have that many classes. However, it only took me a week to kill my patient to commute. I didn't know that there were ton of people waiting in the line to go to Taipei to work in my hometown, Keelung. The line is overwhelming. Even more, it takes 2 hours to get to SHU due to the crazy rush hour in Taipei. Usually, it takes 50 minutes to get to SHU. So I rent a "descent" apartment at MRT Taipower Building Station.





MRT Taipower Building Station is a really good neighborhood. I love that area. She-Dai night market is there. GongGuan is 10-minute walk away only. It is a very convenient area.





The funniest part of living there is that I am the only Taiwanese besides the apartment owner. My roommates are one Japanese, two Vietnamese, one British, and one Indonesian. That is really a international apartment.





I only talked to my Japanese roommate. He speaks excellent Chinese which I think it is incredible. He told me that he has been living in Taiwan for 5 years. He loves Taiwan a lot. He is studying in Chinese now. His dream is to teach Chinese in Japan.





I saw the two Vietnamese roommates all the time....but they don't talk much. And I don't know why....they look angry all the time. But last they smiled at me for no reason.....maybe that was a smile expressing friendly message.....maybe.....





I have never seen my British roommate. Personally, I guess that he only rented this place as a storage room because the rent is so low. That could explain why he is never home.





I always forgot yo bring my memory card reader at my hometown, so that I couldn't upload the pictures that I took. To make this blog looks more interesting, I will put some pictures of SHU. It is a really nice, yet, small campus. You guys should come visit if you guys are in Taiwan.

Comments

Popular Posts